R&D Engineering & Automation is looking for a Technical Project Manager
Do you want to make use of your technical competences and develop solutions for some of the leading companies within the machinery- and food industry? Can you plan, control and quality assure projects from idea to delivery? Then you might be our new Technical Project Manager.
R&D Engineering & Automation is looking for a Technical Project Manager, who can manage the entire process; from planning to execution of the development project. You will be an important factor in managing the technical aspects as well as securing project delivery.
Become a part of a specialised team within mechanical engineering
R&D Engineering & Automation is specialised in developing innovative and productive solutions within the following areas:
- Mechanical Product Development: Development of mechanical products such as pumps, valves, pipe systems and other components for processing plants.
- Measuring Tools & Equipment: Turn-key delivery of measuring tools and equipment which are used in all productions with a demand for high-levelled quality throughout the production.
- Robot Technology: We are supplier of Kassow Robots and help companies incorporating cobot technology into their existing systems.
We expect that you:
- Have a degree in engineering, preferably within mechanical engineering or production technology
- Experienced as a Project Manager or a similar position and has a solid understanding of the tools related to project management
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Are self-motivated and target-driven
- Can explain complex issues in a professional and understandable way
- Are able to encourage and guide a team towards the best possible results
- Are process oriented, structured and solution-oriented
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will be located at one of our Danish offices.