R&D Test Systems is looking for a Technical Project Manager
Do you wish to play a key role in the development of heavy-duty test systems? Do you have a natural interest and understanding of advanced machines and mechanical products?
Then you might be the right person for the job.
R&D Test Systems is looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for the planning, definition and execution of technically challenging test projects.
Become a part of a specialised team within turnkey solutions
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aviation and other industries. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a broad palette of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, software and project management.
We expect that you:
- Have experience as a Project Manager or a similar position and has a solid understanding of the tools related to project management
- Have a degree in engineering
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Are fully proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Are self-motivated and target-driven
- Are able to encourage and guide a team towards the best possible results
- Are able to explain complex issues in a professional and understandable way
- Are process oriented, structured and solution-oriented
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. You will be located at one of our Danish offices.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact us.