R&D Steel is looking for a smith or welder
Are you looking for new challenges and the opportunity to work with a wide range of tasks within welding, project design and manufacture of steel structures for the aerospace and machinery industry?
R&D Steel is looking for a smith or welder, who will join a team of 8 employees with a strong commitment and a high level of professional pride in a large, international company.
R&D Steel is a team of specialists within welding, project design and manufacture of steel structures. We are very experienced both as manufacturers of one-off components and as Single Source Suppliers for customers within the industries of green energy, construction, aeospace and machinery.
Our department has access to a wide range of different engineering disciplines. The positive synergy between craftsmanship and engineering increases our competitive performance and offers new possibilities for our projects.
Wide range of tasks
As an employee at R&D Steel, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of different projects and welding assignments. You will become a part of development projects and execute tasks which range from the delivery of working drawings to finished product. In collaboration with both our engineers and service department, you will ensure that all angles and aspects are considered in the process.
- Forging and welding of one-off components and turnkey deliveries
- Construction and modification of steel structures
- Cooperation with engineers and service department
- Welding assignments in black steel related to both small and large constructions
- Welding according to method 136/138 & 141
We expect that you:
- Are a skilled and experienced smith or welder
- Are responsive, proactive and thrive in a work environment in which we value precision, quality and teamwork
- Are experienced in reading and understanding technical working drawings
- Have experience with welding procedures and methods
- Are a trained boilermaker or possess experience from the iron and steel industry
- Demonstrate independence and are able to stay focused in difficult situations
- Can cooperate with others across fields of specialisation
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will be a part of our department in Hinnerup just outside of Aarhus.