R&D Test Systems is looking for a Project Manager
Do you wish to play a key role in the development of heavy-duty test systems? Do you have a natural interest and understanding of advanced machines and mechanical products?
Then you might be the right person for the job.
R&D Test Systems is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the planning, definition and execution of technically challenging test projects.
Become a part of a specialised team within turnkey solutions
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aviation and other industries. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a broad palette of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, software and project management.
- Coordinate and lead the project team and third parties for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Challenge the project team on all levels of the project - also on the technical level
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage the relationship with the customer and stakeholders
We expect that you:
- Have experience as a Project Manager and/or a natural talent for project management
- Have a degree in engineering
- Have strong analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Are fully proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Are self-motivated and target-driven
- Are able to encourage and guide a team towards the best possible results
- Have excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Are process oriented, structured and solution-oriented
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. You will be located at one of our Danish offices.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact us.