R&D Test Systems is looking for a Product Manager
Do you want to take part in the further development of our product portfolio? R&D Test Systems is looking for a talented Product Manager who will help us take our portfolio of products to the next level.
As our new Product Manager, you must have technical knowledge as well as an understanding of the market to ensure that our customers are gaining maximum value from our products. You will get an opportunity to make a significant impact by demonstrating your technical knowledge and skills.
The position as our Product Manager is essential as it is the link between our customers and our engineering team.
Become a part of a specialised team within turnkey solutions
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aviation and other industries. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a broad palette of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, software and project management.
- Product Manager for our range of products and provide technical assistance to customers
- Purchase and manufacturing of products including BOM list
- Optimisation of products including cost reduction
- Fault/issue tracking and providing new initiatives on existing products
- Maintenance of product documentations
- Be the voice of the customers for product enhancements
- Help set the strategic direction for our products, including the development and execution of the product roadmap
- Other related product tasks
In the long term, we would like for you to be our go-to guy regarding all product information – internal as well as external.
We expect that you:
- Have a technical background
- Have solid experience with manufacturing and supplier management
- Have experience with product development
- Have experience with 3D and 2D CAD
- Are skilled in both written and oral English and Danish
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. You will be located at one of our Danish offices.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact us.