R&D is looking for mechanical engineers with experience in construction
Are you a skilled mechanical engineer and experienced in motion mechanics for the food industry? Would you like to develop your skills through the most interesting assignments for the largest manufacturing companies in Denmark?
Then become a part of R&D's department of Engineering & Automation, where you will be given the chance to design prototypes and advise customers to obtain the right solutions.
Become a part of the development process from beginning to end
You will join the department of Engineering & Automation where the design of motion mechanics and process equipment is in focus. You will cooperate closely with our customers within the food, machinery and process industries.
You will generally be a part of the tasks from beginning to end - from sales and design description to contact with customers and design of products in CAD. Most of the tasks will require that you solve them at the customer's location.
Your primary work location will be our office in Kolding.
Combine your personal and professional skills
We are recognised for helping our customers realise their ideas. At R&D, you will become a vital part of these challenging courses of development, where you will work closely with both the customer and your colleagues. You will be able to combine your personal and professional skills with projects and assignments which both challenge and excite you.
We expect that you:
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Are experienced in the design of advanced machines and/or mechanical products
- Are experienced in the design of equipment and/or process equipment for the food industry
- Are an experienced user of one or more 3D CAD programs
- Are able to prioritise your work and want to become an active part of the team
- Are motivated by learning
- Have a flexible approach to your work and workplace