R&D Test Systems is looking for a Mechanical Engineer
Do you wish to participate in the execution of technically challenging test system projects? R&D’s division of Test Systems is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for one of our offices in Hinnerup, Aalborg or Odense.
R&D Test Systems is experiencing a growing demand for our competences on the European market. For this reason, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who wishes to ensure a high professional standard in the development and design phase of heavy-duty test systems for our customers in Europe.
Become a part of a specialised team within turnkey solutions
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aerospace and oil & gas. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a wide range of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, civil engineering, hydraulics, software, electrical and project management.
Interest in advanced machines and mechanical products
You have a natural interest and understanding of advanced machines and mechanical structures. Personally, you are independent and committed to your assignments.
- You will be producing conceptual and detail designs, prepare and validate calculations of a variety of high-performance systems, where steel structures are designed to meet the forces and torques of the customer's equipment.
- The job also includes follow up during the manufacturing phase and travelling for on-site inspection, annually up to approx. 20 days.
We expect that you:
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have a practical approach to mechanics
- Are an experienced user of CAD software, preferably SolidWorks
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Are fully proficient in English
- Are open to learning new things
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will be located at one of our Danish offices.