R&D Test Systems is looking for a Key Account Manager
Do you want to take part in further development of our business within the wind industry? Would you like to innovate and find new growth opportunities for R&D Test Systems?
Then you might be the right person for the job.
R&D Test Systems is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our office in Aarhus, Denmark. In this role, you are challenged with generating new business and maintaining and expanding existing customer relations.
Become a part of a specialised team within turnkey solutions
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aviation, oil and gas. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a broad palette of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, software and project management.
Your specific tasks include:
- Managing and developing new and existing customer relationships
- Updating and maintaining strategic sales plans
- Increasing the customer base
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Targeting and segmenting customers
- Prioritising own accounts
- Defining business opportunities and customer needs
- Leading and facilitating the contracting process
You must expect approx. 60 travel days per year.
We expect that you:
- Have strong commercial skills and the ability to negotiate under pressure
- Have experience with sales of technical and complex solutions, preferably within the wind industry
- Are able to negotiate the most favorable outcome
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are fully proficient in English
- Are experienced with quotations and price calculations
- Are independent and have excellent planning skills
- Are creative, solution-oriented and able to turn new ideas into concrete proposals
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. You will be located at our office in Hinnerup near Aarhus.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact us.