R&D Engineering & Automation is looking for a Mechanical Engineer
Are you a skilled mechanical engineer or production technologist who holds experience within machine design, measuring equipment or robot technology? Do you want to develop solutions for some of Denmark’s leading companies within the machine- and food industry? Then we might have a job for you!
R&D Engineering & Automation is looking for mechanical engineers or production technologists, who would like to advise and develop solutions for some of the leading companies within the food- and machine industry.
You will usually take part in tasks from start to finish – from sale of design description and contact with suppliers and customers, to design of the product in CAD. Some of the tasks will require that you solve them at the customer.
Become a part of a specialised team within mechanical engineering
R&D Engineering & Automation is specialised in developing innovative and productive solutions within the following areas:
- Mechanical Product Development: Development of mechanical products such as pumps, valves, pipe systems and other components for processing plants.
- Measuring Tools & Equipment: Turn-key delivery of measuring tools and equipment which are used in all productions with a demand for high-levelled quality throughout the production.
- Robot Technology: We are supplier of Kassow Robots and help companies incorporating cobot technology into their existing systems.
You have a natural interest and understanding of advanced machines and mechanical structures. Personally, you are independent and committed to your assignments.
We expect that you:
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Technology
- Have a practical approach to mechanics
- Are an experienced user of 3D CAD software, preferably SolidWorks
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Are open to learning new things
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will be located at one of our Danish offices.