R&D is looking for an Administrative Assistant for the R&D Wind Department
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who can help the management of the department with various administrative tasks.
The job will primarily consist of solving tasks in relation to sales and project management in R&D Wind.
R&D A/S is an international consulting and engineering company with focus on the industry. We work to help our customers implement their ideas and ensure their competitiveness. Daily, our 180 engineers develop innovative engineering solutions in close collaboration with both our customers and their colleagues. The goal is solutions that strengthen the customers’ business.
We expect that you can manage various tasks simultaneously and keep a cool head during busy times at the office. Therefore, it is important that you can carry out tasks as they come – even if you have scheduled other tasks. We expect that you have great linguistic skills in Danish and English, though English is the corporate language.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have experience from similar jobs and understand the importance of your role. Confidentiality would be a great asset and knowledge within the technical industry, preferably the wind industry, is a great advantage, however it is not a must. Personally, you are independent and committed to your tasks.
Your primary tasks
You will work closely with the sales team and two business unit directors, though the tasks will be greatly varied.
- Assist the management of R&D Wind with administrative tasks
- Contribute to the general job satisfaction in R&D Wind
- Arrange department events
- Support key account manager for instance with PowerPoints, competence profiles, etc.
- Coordinative role in relation to the preparation of quotations
- Ensure high quality of our quotation
- Support project managers with administrative project tasks
- Ensure an updated overview of the resource allocation
- Ensure the correct invoicing of assignments
Become part of our team
You will join our R&D Wind team which supplies both consulting services and engineering projects, product development and optimisation of components, and transport systems for the wind industry.