R&D Test Systems is looking for a technical software developer
Would you like to develop and programme some of the largest and most advanced control systems for the wind and aerospace industry? Do you have a natural interest and understanding of advanced machines?
Then you might be the right person for the job.
R&D Test Systems is looking for a Technical Software Developer who will be a part of the development of advanced test systems including control design, plant commissioning and start-up for both national and international customers.
You will have the opportunity of working alongside some of the most skilled developers within the Danish industry. The assignments cover a wide field, from the development of advanced systems to the programming of industrial machines.
One of the world's largest and most advanced test systems for the wind industry
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aviation and other industries. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a broad palette of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, software and project management.
- Development of control schemes for advanced machine control systems
- Programming of industrial machines, including the design of User interfaces and underlying control code
- Troubleshooting and analytical work
- Commissioning of systems
You must expect some travelling days.
We expect that you:
- have an interest in software for advanced machines as well as a
- have a relevant technical education
- Are experienced within the programming of hardware controllers, e.g. Beckhoff or Siemens PLCs or other real time systems.
- Have experience with hardware communication using different communication protocols, e.g. RS232, EtherCAT, ProfiNET, CAN etc.
- Are process-oriented and structured
- Are fully proficient in English, both written and verbal
Furthermore, we expect that you are curious by nature and possess a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Hopefully, you can tick of some of the following items, but they are just a wish list:
- Software Version Control e.g. GIT or Subversion
- General programming knowledge from e.g. python, C#, C++, LabVIEW etc.
- General interest and experience in “hardware” programming, e.g. Arduino or other microcontrollers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will be located at one of our Danish offices.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact us.