Job opening: Systems Engineer
We expect that you
- Have a Master's degree in Mechatronic Engineering
- Have experience with control of hydraulic systems
- Have a practical approach to hydraulics, systems design, SW design and PLC programming
- Knowledge of Simulink and MATLAB
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Are fully proficient in English
- Are open to learning new things
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humor that inspires your colleagues and customers. You will be located at one of our Danish offices - preferably at our headquarters in Hinnerup.
We have several locations
R&D is an international company with several locations both in and outside Denmark. You can work from our headquarters in Hinnerup but it is also possible to be located at our office in Aalborg, Odense, or Berlin.
What do we offer?
You will be colleague to fellow engineers that have specialized skills within mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, software, simulation, and project management. We have a flat structure and little bureaucracy, meaning we are quick to make decisions.
We promise that you will work with projects and assignments that not only challenge you but also inspire you. In other words, you will be part of a close-knit team with plenty of room for professional and personal development. And we believe that it should be fun going to work.
Salary will be adjusted according to experience and qualifications.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Carve out time for your family, friends and personal bonsai tree projects
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or not, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.