Job opening: Power Electrical Engineer
What does it take to work at R&D?
We are looking for the following competences:
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering. Similar educations will also be accepted
- You are able to develop customized electrical concepts for test bench applications
- You are able to specify power electrical components such as switch gear (MV and LV), transformers, converters, electrical machines, control cabinets, and cables
- You have a sound knowledge of semiconductors, rotating machines, and other electromagnetic components
- Knowledge about electrical grids (low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage approx. up to 100 kV)
- We expect that you have knowledge about safety technologies, e.g. grounding, E-Stop, selectivity
- Practical approach to electrics and automation
- Fully proficient in English (oral and written)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
And not to forget, we expect that you have an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humor that inspire your colleagues and customers.
We have several locations
R&D is an international company with several locations both in and outside Denmark. You can work from our headquarters in Hinnerup or one of the offices in Aalborg, Berlin or Prague.
What do we offer?
You will be colleague to fellow engineers that have specialized skills within mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, software, simulation, and project management. We have a flat structure and little bureaucracy, meaning we are quick to make decisions.
We promise that you will work with projects and assignments that not only challenge you but also inspire you. In other words, you will be part of a close-knit team with plenty of room for professional and personal development. And we believe that it should be fun going to work.
Salary will be adjusted according to experience and qualifications.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Carve out time for your family, friends and personal bonsai tree projects
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or not, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.