7-axis industrial cobot
The advantages of the 7-axis cobot
- All axes can move at speeds up to 225 degrees per second.
- A payload of up to 10 kg without compromising on speed.
- A tablet-like graphical user interface makes it easy to use.
- The robot can easily be relocated and redeployed.
- Built-in force sensors detect impact and abnormal forces, which enables it to operate with or close to staff without special safety measures.
Watch the presentation of the 7-axis cobot and get a glimpse of why the Kassow Robots sets a new standard for cobot technology.
The cobot comes in four sizes:
Reach: 850 mm Payload: 10 kg
Reach: 1200 mm Payload: 5 kg
Reach: 1400 mm Payload: 10 kg
Reach: 1800 mm Payload: 5 kg
Strong, fast, and simple
Thanks to its seven axes, the Cobot arm can replicate the movements of a human arm. Not only can it move an object in a straight line from A to B but it is also able to follow a curved path at a specific speed. The 7-Axis Cobot is a uniquely powerful, efficient and reliable assistant, designed to work quickly, precisely and with high payloads.
The Cobot is simple to use due to the intuitive and user-friendly tablet technology that works on the drag-and-drop principle, which everyone is familiar with from their everyday devices. Depending on risk analysis, it can be used directly in industrial production with minimal or even no additional safety measures.
- Payload: 5 - 10 kg
- Reach: 850 - 1800 mm
- Weight: 23.5 - 45 kg
- Degrees of freedom: 7 rotating joints
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 mm
- Joint speed (deg/sec): up to 225
- IP specification: IP54
We have summarised the benefits of the Kassow Robot in a brochure.
The pictograms show six examples of how the 7-axis Cobot can help improve your workflows. There are close to no limits for how the Cobot can be applied, even with complex tasks. In adhesive applications, the Cobot can i.e. follow an exact path, maintaining the specified speed regardless of the type of movement.