Are you full of ideas and a strong communicator with graphic flair? Can you almost not wait to try your strengths with SoMe, content marketing and marketing automation? Then maybe it is you, we are lacking in our marketing team.
R&D offers an internship where you get the chance to work with a wide range of projects within online marketing and video. As an intern, you will become a part of a professional and social team and be integrated on the same terms as our permanently employed staff. You will receive great responsibility and get the opportunity to put your theoretical foundation to use and try your strength’s against different disciplines of marketing.
Can you create catching content?
Social media and video will become a central part of your tasks. Therefore, it is important that you are a written and visual strong communicator who can create catching content and convey messages to different market segments.
Your tasks will among other things include:
- Responsibility for our social media
- Development of content for our social media, including video
- Coordinating work in relation to various marketing tasks
You will be located at our office in Hinnerup just outside Aarhus. We'll cover the transport expenses.
One of our former interns takes you on a guided tour into our universe and shows you what it is like to be an intern at R&D.
We expect that you:
- Are skilled in both written and oral English
- Can idea- and concept develop new initiatives
- Are proactive, responsible and have a structured approach to your work
- Are quality conscious, thorough and have an eye for the small details
- Keep up with the newest digital trends
- Preferably, you have experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator and Premiere Pro
We imagine that you are currently enrolled in a relevant education such as information science, media science or similar educations. The most important thing is that you are passionate about your field.
Are you our new marketing intern?
If you can match the above mentioned, we offer an exciting position in an international company where the focus lies on both the professional and social aspect.
The internship starts in August/September 2019 and must have a duration of at least 4 months.