R&D is looking for a proactive and structured IT-Manager
Do you want to have the full responsibility for the IT department in an international company? R&D is experiencing enormous growth and is therefore looking for an IT-Manager to strengthen our team.
Liaison between business and external business partners
You will as IT-Manager be responsible for running and support of approximately 200 users in Denmark and foreign countries divided in multiple locations. You will get the responsibility for our IT-Supporters as well as contact and coordination between business and our external business partners. Besides coordination of the everyday service, you will be responsible for the continuously roll-outs and implementation of updates and new IT solutions. Therefore, it is important that you are structured and have experience with project management.
You will report to the CEO of the company and become a part of Shared Service, which includes the finance department, HR and Marketing.
- Coordination of tasks between business, IT and external business partners
- Team leader with staff responsibility for II
- Budget administrator for IT
- Responsible for task management and user support
- Responsible for running and development of our IT-infrastructure
- Responsible for running and support of mobile telephony and Skype for business
- Responsible for purchase of hardware and software licenses
- Drawing up procedures for IT in agreement with our ISO-9001 standards
- Responsible for compliance in proportion to current legislation as well as customer demands
We expect that you:
- Have a strong administrative/coordinative profile
- Have flair for IT and the desire to learn more
- Have knowledge about project management
- Are a good communicator
- Work structured and with good spirit
- Are outgoing and can cooperate with many kinds of people
Become a part of our team
R&D has great focus on the employees’ professional development. You can become a part of our team, where you will get the chance to work with versatile tasks that will both match and challenge you. You will likewise become a team with great focus on the social part of the company.
The salary is based on qualifications and it will be possible to get pension and health insurance.
The job is located at the headquarter in Hinnerup near Aarhus.