R&D Engineering invites to open event about the GrassProtein-Factory
Since July 2018 R&D Engineering, in cooperation with partners, has taken a great step towards the realization of the first commercial biorefinery for grass protein in Danmark. The project leading to this concept has demanded creative thinking and close teamwork with project partners as well as suppliers of equipment. Large and small challenges have been solved with an innovative and open mind-set making it possible to put together a solid concept.
The event is part of the project GrassProtein-Factory Phase 1, that is part of Region Midtjyllands Development program for bio-economy with granting from Region Midtjylland and EU’s regional fond via Erhvervsstyrelsen.
When: 07/10, from 14.00 to 16.00
Where: Ausumgaard, Holstebrovej 101, 7560 Hjerm
Concept presentation of GrassProtein-Factory
- Welcome by Daniel Schou Jensen (R&D Engineering)
- Grass protein and biogas – synergy & potential by Kristian Lundgaard-Karlshøj (Ausumgaard)
- Presentation of concept for GrassProtein-Factory by Daniel Schou Jensen (R&D Engineering)
- Drying & utilisation of grass protein by Steen Bitsch (Vestjyllands Andel)
- Focus, distribution and expansion of GrassProtein Factories by Daniel Schou Jensen (R&D Engineering)